• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Scott from Barmulloch.

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
Where are u bud? We miss u. You must be enjoying the renaissance. HOPE you are still on here.

Miss your calls on Radio Clyde too. Hope ur safe and well.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
aye good call boxer ,, hes not posted in a bif
Good passionate Celtic supporter, he and I disagree on some things like wee Jamesy, but his love for our club is up there at the top. When he speaks on Clyde he does a great job too. One time last year he had Alex Rae fumbling stumbling. Come on back Scott we miss you.

Last edited:

Scott593

593scott
Mar 3, 2018
Come back soon, bud, hope you are well.
Still alive guys. Not a big poster but like a lively debate. What about you Abada. Forrest, my fave player, has his work cut out to play on the right. Abada is actually playing well AND scoring goals.

Scott593

593scott
Mar 3, 2018
Come back soon, bud, hope you are well.
Still alive guys. Not a big poster but like a lively debate. What about you Abada. Forrest, my fave player, has his work cut out to play on the right. Abada is actually playing well AND scoring goals
Good passionate Celtic supporter, he and I disagree on some things like wee Jamesy, but his love for our club is up there at the top. When he speaks on Clyde he does a great job too. One time last year he had Alex Rae fumbling stumbling. Come on back Scott we miss you.
Rae is a typical ex hun, scared to do or say anything that would stop him getting work from that whore of a club. His attempts to belittle anything good at Celtic are laughable and embarrassing. Big Sutton, some like some don't, gives the club it tight but he only does it because he cares as does big bad John. They are at least objective and honest but that Skelator Zombie belongs at Castle Greyskull

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
Still alive guys. Not a big poster but like a lively debate. What about you Abada. Forrest, my fave player, has his work cut out to play on the right. Abada is actually playing well AND scoring goals

Rae is a typical ex hun, scared to do or say anything that would stop him getting work from that whore of a club. His attempts to belittle anything good at Celtic are laughable and embarrassing. Big Sutton, some like some don't, gives the club it tight but he only does it because he cares as does big bad John. They are at least objective and honest but that Skelator Zombie belongs at Castle Greyskull
Agree with all of that. Abada is some player and happy he is only 19, three years younger than Mikey Johnson. More direct than Forrest. Hope we keep the new Christie and sell Eddy. Forrest will have a part to play but he probably won't be an automatic choice anymore, especially if Christie says. Glad to see you are still kicking on. Do you still phone Clyde. I listen bits and pieces especially if things are going well. Hadn't heard you on there in ages. HH.

Scott593

593scott
Mar 3, 2018
Agree with all of that. Abada is some player and happy he is only 19, three years younger than Mikey Johnson. More direct than Forrest. Hope we keep the new Christie and sell Eddy. Forrest will have a part to play but he probably won't be an automatic choice anymore, especially if Christie says. Glad to see you are still kicking on. Do you still phone Clyde. I listen bits and pieces especially if things are going well. Hadn't heard you on there in ages. HH.
Not called in for a couple of weeks as thought the club where getting enough grief without fans greeting on Clyde. I did call in and say I was excited about Ange appointment because it was something off the cuff. So far so good