• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

When people agree with me I feel I must be wrong

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

Sean47

Dec 11, 2015
DL from CM here. Hail hail Lubo. Without your help and patience then I, like most posters on CM, would be Friar Tucked with regards to xbmc/kodi. I now see others from the forum are actively developing this venture. Well done to all of you. Keep up the good work.
How do I go about making a small donation to IPTV fund?

saoirse

Administrator
Oct 4, 2014
hi @Sean47 welcome to tictalk

I'm sure i recognise that name :D

the costs are covered at the moment by the people who started the project ,, we are still in very early testing so we won't be taking donations at the moment as we really don't know how this will pan out

in the future if this is a success then ill make a donation system to cover the costs ,, it will be open for all members to see whats going in and out as this was started a non profit and we aim to keep it so

if and when it gets of the ground ill post a post up on the forum and let every one know what to do next

in the meantime enjoy the forum and stick around ,, you might like it here :ynwa:

Last edited by a moderator: