• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

poker night

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

greengo

Sep 30, 2016
i used to be in a site were there was a poker night and it got more members involved with posting in the forums etc , i think it was a free bit of software at the time which had a chatbox in it while playing poker , just flinging a wee suggestion oot there swally

greengo

Sep 30, 2016
iam not to computer savie lads , it was something the admin done or the mod at the time , friday nights usually when the lads were on the sauce ,it wasnt for real money , just a we bit of banter wae the lads , and as i said it got a few members posting

Anton

Aug 27, 2016
I'd be up for a game. Used to be a good game on cm years ago but it died a death. Even had a tourney in the alea one night.

If we could get enough for a table and agree a buy in I'd play

Hailtic

Administrator
Oct 17, 2014
I would bankrupt the lot of you. For that reason Im out. Dont wanna be responsible for more homeless on the streets. :)

Mick's Tae

V.I.P
Feb 14, 2019
Poker night for me normally happens on birthdays, anniversaries and when she's had a drink...which isn't often!

The_Electric_Mouse

V.I.P
Jul 29, 2018
Well lads, for any Huddlers on here the Huddleboard private poker club has been resurrected on Pokerstars for anyone interetsed, getting average 20 players for tourneys the last few nights