• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

another huddleboard exile

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
The HB still has a lot of good Celtic folk, but it has gone downhill the past few years.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
HB has gone really bad the last six months.

Poor Lenny has been roasted over there. Daft indeed.

Phoenix

Celtic Grandad
V.I.P
Nov 28, 2015
I won't run it down as I made a lot of good friends from on there but even they have stopped posting.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
I won't run it down as I made a lot of good friends from on there but even they have stopped posting.

Of course there are some lovely folks on there. Great people. I myself had to take a wee break from it after the wee neds are really taking over. Couple of them told me I was an old man who should go and die just because I defended Lewis Morgan a little bit. Never thought I would get that from tims.

Phoenix

Celtic Grandad
V.I.P
Nov 28, 2015
Of course there are some lovely folks on there. Great people. I myself had to take a wee break from it after the wee neds are really taking over. Couple of them told me I was an old man who should go and die just because I defended Lewis Morgan a little bit. Never thought I would get that from tims.
Sign of the times. My way is if you wouldn't say it to somebody's face don't put it on the net.
Opposite with some of them now acting the keyboard hardman ganging up mob handed to pounce on anyone, don't even have to have a different opinion. If you're not in the clique you're fair game to them.
What was athat about me saying I wouldn't run it down:headD:

Mick's Tae

V.I.P
Feb 14, 2019
I'm a mostly non posting member of HB and I have to say that there are quite a few posters whose only aim in life is to antagonize fellow Tims and a few others who are just outright cunts with some of the stuff they post...KDS is a decent forum if you don't post on the actual football part of it which is full of we cliques and I reckon more than a few posters who have more than one login, disagree with the wrong person and it turns into a nasty witch hunt with the poster who dared post an opinion against the cliques stance being ridiculed by all and sundry!!!! Stay in General and the folk who post there are almost like a family. KDS is also having major problems now since migrating to tapatalk and the forum is slowly being ruined by the changes the aforementioned are constantly making, brace yourselves for a flood of KDS posters wanting on here ;D

But I like it just fine here and it is now my go to Tim forum! Keep up the great work guys!

Cautherbhoy

Head Honcho
Apr 5, 2016
Some folk take abuse from posters far too serious, Ive had some right shite flung at me over the years. But in fairness the forums has helped me business wise, information and generally good banter. I’ve only blocked a few Huns on twitter no one else.

Phoenix

Celtic Grandad
V.I.P
Nov 28, 2015
Some folk take abuse from posters far too serious, Ive had some right shite flung at me over the years. But in fairness the forums has helped me business wise, information and generally good banter. I’ve only blocked a few Huns on twitter no one else.
True. I got a wee job from on there. Didn't work out for me. Everyone was making plenty from it but wrong areas at the wrong time.

Cautherbhoy

Head Honcho
Apr 5, 2016
True. I got a wee job from on there. Didn't work out for me. Everyone was making plenty from it but wrong areas at the wrong time.
At one point I only had Tim’s working with me :D It was fevking great, even Huns were pretending they were Tim’s to get a job. Still keep in touch with lots of them, a few have moved on and done great, some not so great. Got 6 months work in October from one that kept 10 of us in work whilst I was negotiating a new contract with the Utilities.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
I am sticking with the HB too, but I will not post so much. There is some good information on there. If I want to talk about the games, the players, the Celtic, I plan to do it on here.

tic

JS CSC Melbourne
Dec 28, 2016
Been on HB since its start n on its predecessor but don't post anymore. Full of multi's and keyboard warriors ...
Grumpyoldman csc 😁

Hailtic

Administrator
Oct 17, 2014
Some of the wee fannies that post on forums need a good skelp in the face with a shovel. Then we have the supposed grown ups who can be just as bad. Imagine your life being so sad that you get enjoyment from being in a wee clique on the WWW and antagonising people. Get out and and get yourselves some pals and a hobby ya bunch of sad bassas. :wav:

finnegan

V.I.P
Dec 12, 2015
The head honcho is an arrogant fucker who fails to control the nasty bastards on there.

THE FENIAN DEBUNKER

Aug 1, 2016
I'm a mostly non posting member of HB and I have to say that there are quite a few posters whose only aim in life is to antagonize fellow Tims and a few others who are just outright cunts with some of the stuff they post...KDS is a decent forum if you don't post on the actual football part of it which is full of we cliques and I reckon more than a few posters who have more than one login, disagree with the wrong person and it turns into a nasty witch hunt with the poster who dared post an opinion against the cliques stance being ridiculed by all and sundry!!!! Stay in General and the folk who post there are almost like a family. KDS is also having major problems now since migrating to tapatalk and the forum is slowly being ruined by the changes the aforementioned are constantly making, brace yourselves for a flood of KDS posters wanting on here ;D

But I like it just fine here and it is now my go to Tim forum! Keep up the great work guys!
I like KDS apart from merging everything
Threads are 20000 posts long and it seems it’s based on topic
For eg everypost about the media goes in one giant thread about the media