• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

another huddleboard exile

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

donal_og

V.I.P
Nov 10, 2018
class. having a nosey about now :) this is the VIP section of the soopers on the borad. a new planet for us

Darloexile

V.I.P
Oct 27, 2014
We've some.big hitters here :D
@Bonfigli .@Sellic @BobbyMurdoch (HB) and more than a few more just cunts don't post lol

Having never been on the Huddleboard, I have no idea who they are :nusenuse:.

Not always heard good things from over there, but as I said never been on so cant actually comment, hopefully they will join in our happy band of campers.

Dannybhoy84

Apr 22, 2018

Not always heard good things from over there, but as I said never been on so cant actually comment, hopefully they will join in our happy band of campers.
It use to be a great forum, but it's been over run with roasters the last few years who manage to turn the most mundane threads into a shambles with their cliquey boring squabbles.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
I also hope you have the Scotland games up. I cannot get them anywhere else. Hail Hail.

Rememberthe10

Sep 26, 2018

used to be a cracking forum still is at times but the past few years its been polluted by fannies and multi's who think they're funny when they're not and taking everything too far.