• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Hi Bhoys, newbie here

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

Celts88

V.I.P
Reaction score
Hi Bhoys

Appreciate the add.

Originally from Johnstone, moved to Oz, Perth 1988 and been here ever since (I stay in Ocean Reef). Been part of PerthCSC since I came to Perth, but been missing the last couple of years due to mental health issues (several times in hospital).

60 this year, loved going as a kid with my Dad to Celtic Park, lifted over turnstiles, kids left under Celtic end floodlights, Dad and his mates into the Jungle, game finished and kids picked up by Dad's and they all trotted off to the pub for a beer. Bunch of kids outside with 'ginger' and bags of crisps (in those days never any danger being left outside), and when the Dads had a fews beers would grab the kids and go home.

Happy memories, especially as my Dad passed away 15+ year ago and I still miss him so much.

Enough of the nostalgia, 13 out of 14 league titles coming up, treble, and here's hoping a good showing in Europe with the all elusive (for us) qualification through to the play-offs.

HH

Welcome mate. Leave yer shoes at the door please. We've just had the carpets cleaned.

:ynwa:

This wo
Mate, it's not Maundy Thursday so no need for me to wash my feet.

I've got a skipping rope, can I bring that instead :skip:
this would be acceptable

Attachments

• giphy-4.gif
    giphy-4.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Good memories @Celts88 .
My dad, uncles n cousins used to stand just down from the pylon.
Welcome in, enjoy the banter, have your say without fear or prejudice.
We might disagree on stuff but we are all tims n support the Celtic.

Good memories @Celts88 .
My dad, uncles n cousins used to stand just down from the pylon.
Welcome in, enjoy the banter, have your say without fear or prejudice.
We might disagree on stuff but we are all tims n support the Celtic.
Do we fuck disagree on stuff!!!!

Back