• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

first time here

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

waco61

V.I.P
Sep 23, 2017
hi guys,followed a link on the huddleboard that showed me to the sevco humping game lol,since the cup game under ronny the sevco zombies aint done very well against the mighty glasgow celtic,
thnx for the game vid i missed the game due to washing my hair lol,

Reactions: Jim

saoirse

Administrator
Oct 4, 2014
hi guys,followed a link on the huddleboard that showed me to the sevco humping game lol,since the cup game under ronny the sevco zombies aint done very well against the mighty glasgow celtic,

Welcome in @waco61

stick around and join in ,, you might like it here :ronny3:

Darloexile

V.I.P
Oct 27, 2014

Welcome in,

Hope our slump continues

Jim

Aug 15, 2017
Welcome aboard HH

markybhoy

Jul 17, 2016
Washing your hair you say! You must have some mane if it took you over a hour and half.:zombie::zombie:

Welcome:clapz::clapz: