• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Born in the West now live on the East Alloa !

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

Darloexile

V.I.P
Oct 27, 2014
@JOJO 88 where abouts you live then?

guessing there’s fuck all point on asking you about pubs near the ground on Saturday swally

JOJO 88

Jan 19, 2022
I stay about 15 mins away from ground .not pubs near the ground as such about a ten minute walk .there's Pepe's bar well known Celtic pub and there's about four Supporters buses who leave from there .good wee pub before game .you got any spares lol

Darloexile

V.I.P
Oct 27, 2014
I know Pepe’s bar, been in a few times.

Used to work in Alloa (opened the Asda), but can’t remember there being many pubs near the ground.

Sorry not got any spares, it’s a nightmare getting any tickets now.

JOJO 88

Jan 19, 2022
No your right definitely no pubs near the ground could always get a carry out from Asda lol .murder I used to go home and away but circumstances changed and could only manage home games so my entitlement went to zilch .usually pretty lucky with getting semis and finals as on hcts but maybe Celtic need to even it out a bit for fans .bit sure there's any other way round it

Darloexile

V.I.P
Oct 27, 2014
Think away tickets will just get harder to get as more clubs cut our allocation.

I can understand clubs doing that if they can sell out themselves but they don’t and they miss out on thousands of pounds.

I have no idea how to allocate tickets for away fans, other than ballot every away game, which would cause it’s own problems.

JOJO 88

Jan 19, 2022
Aye doesn't make financial sense if other clubs cut our allocation and they can't fill seats themselves which normally happens apart from the mini huns I suppose but means with less fans the atmosphere is bit the same