Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

celtic Tom Rogic has signed a new three-year contract,

Thread starter #1

fucked if I know
Oct 4, 2014

CELTIC are delighted to announce that Tom Rogic has signed a new three-year contract, committing himself to the club until 2019.
And the Australian internationalist, who joined the club back in 2013 from Central Coast Mariners, told the official Celtic website that “it’s a great show of faith by the club in me.”
Rogic, who has made 57 appearances for the Hoops and scored 10 goals since making his debut against Inverness Caley Thistle in February 2013, said: “I’m happy here and happy to commit my future to the club that I’m proud of, and I’m just really excited for the future.
And the 23-year-old midfielder is also looking forward to working under Brendan Rodgers in the seasons ahead.
“The manager’s had a very positive impact on the club so far and I’m sure we will continue to build on that,” he said. “It’s a great time to be at the club, and for me to have my future sorted and know that I’m going to be working with the manager for the coming seasons is great.
“The manager’s had a say in me re-signing here, and he has played a big role in me deciding to stay here, and you can tell he’s a top-class manager.
"I still feel that I have a lot to give and I know that, under him, I can develop and progress and contribute to the team’s success.”