Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in
  • Hello Guest Welcome to the new tictalk ,, the board software has been upgraded to xenforo 2 ... it might take a bit getting used to and the there might be a few bugs around the place , if you find any please make a thread and report them thanks

celtic Thursday night...

Thread starter #1

Darloexile

Staff member
Oct 27, 2014
Is it too early to get excited about the game against Zenit?

Should we get excited or should we fear the game?

It looks like the aussie provo could be fit for atleast part of the game, wee Jamsie is on fire, the defence is well, the defence eeek.

I think we can get a result and I am starting to get a bit excited.

Hailtic

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 17, 2014
Wish I had the same confidence but Im bricking it to be honest. Our recent performances havent really filled me with confidence and I fear the worst. Hope that Im wrong, I really do, but we seem to have a severe lack of concentration at the moment, especially at the back.

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2016
Been ridden ragged all over Europe this year so it holds no fear for me. The team seems a little slower in recoverying from that though.

I think this is the game that can really shape this team, win ourselves back a bit of self-belief - as at the moment, whenever we conceed we seem to get a collective PTSD from previous humpings and lose our bearings.

I would like to go through of course but more important to me is the performance.
We deserve to be here Celtic
There's going to be a show, and the Glasgow Celtic will be there!

Jim

Gallowgate
Aug 15, 2017
Gonna be a tough ask. Our defensive frailties have been all too evident even when we had our “best” players playing. A patchwork defence a non functioning midfield and a misfiring striker all points to a Celtic win!! Let’s hope and pray. Another nail biting night I’m afraid. COYBIG.

Last edited:

Sheriff

Gallowgate
Aug 25, 2017
I'm not confident tbh, I think we will score but keeping a clean sheet!
One slack pass and our defence goes full on keystone kops...

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate
Jan 16, 2015
we are at our best when every cunt,us included,writes us off

im going for a narrow hard fought win,2-1 :ronny3:

pity as we will get rode like a 10 bob hooker in the 2nd leg :earwank: