Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

still gutted

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate_2018
Jan 16, 2015
thought i would've mellowed by now but nope, still fucking raging at that 2nd half performance :cry:

i blame the manager for picking the wrong team again :tiphat:

Proudtim

Fuck the huns
Gallowgate_2018
Jun 13, 2015
Fuckin scunnert with all the changes.
FFS, we were winning comfortably in matches, then, a dose of changes and we're all over the place again.
I'd rather we forfeit our chances in the uefa cup and keep our league performances as regular as possible, barring injuries.
If we don't win the league it's more than possible they zombie cunts will and benefit from champions League participation.
We can't allow that to happen.

boxer180

Gallowgate_2018
Sep 20, 2016
I am going to reply on here because all the negativity on the Huddleboard. We should have won. The changes had to be made. Some of our players need a rest. It was just a sloppy second half. A bad day at the office. We will win the league. Cannot guarantee a UEFA Run or the Scottish Cup but we do perform in big games. We will prevail. Hail Hail.

Techt902

fucked if I know
Oct 4, 2014
I am going to reply on here because all the negativity on the Huddleboard. We should have won. The changes had to be made. Some of our players need a rest. It was just a sloppy second half. A bad day at the office. We will win the league. Cannot guarantee a UEFA Run or the Scottish Cup but we do perform in big games. We will prevail. Hail Hail.
Fair post m8

@glasgow celtic is a moaning faced git

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
Damned if you do damned if you don't.
I think changes were needed
The team was looking tired against Aberdeen, no surprise as European football is hard.
Of the last 3 games, all within a week, we won the 2 most important ones.