Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

scottish refs

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate_2018
Jan 16, 2015
just watching sportscene there and the refs in every game have been fucking shocking :earwank:

just watched the pen against hearts by that dallas cunt :loel::loel:

its a fucking shambles :earwank:

boxer180

Gallowgate_2018
Sep 20, 2016
You are spot on. I watched the Celtic game on my home tv, and I watched the huns game on here. The Aberdeen player should never have walked as it was him that was fouled. Lafferty as well as Morelos should have walked. He drew blood when he elbowed the Dons defender and he already was on a booking. He also manhandled the referee when Morelos got sent off

We were disallowed a good goal. Same referee cost us the win against Livingstone. Clancy is hopeless. Mc Lean is hopeless. His father had dinner with the Rangers TV commentator night before the game against Aberdeen. Dallas is inept. Madden, I think is a cheat. Beaton, I do not mind. it is very bad. VAR would help us and Scottish football immensely.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
You are spot on. I watched the Celtic game on my home tv, and I watched the huns game on here. The Aberdeen player should never have walked as it was him that was fouled. Lafferty as well as Morelos should have walked. He drew blood when he elbowed the Dons defender and he already was on a booking. He also manhandled the referee when Morelos got sent off

We were disallowed a good goal. Same referee cost us the win against Livingstone. Clancy is hopeless. Mc Lean is hopeless. His father had dinner with the Rangers TV commentator night before the game against Aberdeen. Dallas is inept. Madden, I think is a cheat. Beaton, I do not mind. it is very bad. VAR would help us and Scottish football immensely.
I agree mate but who would’ve thought we’d be saying Beaton is our best. Feck what chance do we have! HH

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
Still going to be a Scottish referee behind the VAR machine so I wouldn't get my hopes up too far