Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

Saoirse....can you help please?

Proudtim

Fuck the huns
Gallowgate_2018
Jun 13, 2015
I've got terrarium TV on my phone and it works great. I want to cast the film's to my smart TV, just like showbox, and allcast works great with that, but, terrarium doesn't cast. All I'm getting is a no entry sign. Am I doing something wrong or is there something different I need to use to cast. I also had to download yes player to get terrarium to play on the phone.

Techt902

fucked if I know
Oct 4, 2014
I dont really know about it m8 , but ill do some digging for you :D

whats the phone version

Proudtim

Fuck the huns
Gallowgate_2018
Jun 13, 2015
Xiaomi mi note 3 android.

Hailtic

Administrator
Gallowgate_2018
Oct 17, 2014
John. Do you use a Chromecast?

Sheriff

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 25, 2017
No problem casting it to a chromecast mate.

Proudtim

Fuck the huns
Gallowgate_2018
Jun 13, 2015
Right,...... Ah bit the bullet and got a Chromecast. Took me ages setting it up as I think it was conflicting with my TV as it's already connected to the WiFi.
Got there in the end though and was able to watch movies from terrarium TV and the quality is superb. Also installed uktvnow and it looks sensational as it's got Celtic TV as well as loads of other sport and movie channels.
These smart TV's are bollocks as fuck all seems to work for me on it as it should.
Anyway onwards and upwards.

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate_2018
Jan 16, 2015
Right,...... Ah bit the bullet and got a Chromecast. Took me ages setting it up as I think it was conflicting with my TV as it's already connected to the WiFi.
Got there in the end though and was able to watch movies from terrarium TV and the quality is superb. Also installed uktvnow and it looks sensational as it's got Celtic TV as well as loads of other sport and movie channels.
These smart TV's are bollocks as fuck all seems to work for me on it as it should.
livenet tv also has the cast screen icon and is brilliant quality

https://www.livenettv.net/

Mee®kat

Gallowgate
Mar 18, 2016
Well done with the chromecast mate !

The majority of smart teles will be closed source which will be why you guys are having probs, i dont have a smart tv myself but the last time i looked into one a few years ago it was a linux based tv that got my attention...needless to say that idea is now shelved as i dont really need one tbh..

Should also be possible to root certain android teles too...i,ve got my eyes on a new drone tho so a smart tele is defo out for the forseeable future:)

Last edited: