1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

Plex file

Discussion in 'XBMC/KODI Tutorials and guides' started by mickm1, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Patrtim

Patrtim Member

Excuse me if I sound daft, but what can you get on a now tv box that you can't get on Kodi?

2. mickm1

mickm1 Member Stream_access

latest file

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  3. nellybhoy

nellybhoy I Am The Ressurection!!!

Got my now tv box with plex added.....is this worth installing on ma box? don't know if it has any added extras which mines might no have? frajja whits the script wi this new plex hingy?

4. mickm1

mickm1 Member Stream_access

its just an update mate, even updating shouldn't wipe off ur share. I did a few of mine and just clicked on replace in the webif page

2 people like this.
  5. nellybhoy

nellybhoy I Am The Ressurection!!!

Cheers mickm . ..I'll maybe give it a bash. ...or ask frajja to dae it fur me lol!

6. kendobanana

kendobanana New Member

Is there anyone that can explain all the kodi stuff to me sky is just too dear and their internet is shite

7. Dogs

Dogs Resident Forum Drunk Staff Member Stream_access

@frajja Shout ;)