1. Hi and welcome back to tictalk , we have had some downtime but hopefully that is behind us now & everything is back to normal with a few updates and a few upgrades ! why not subscibe to our daily digest and stay upto date with whats going on in the forums or use our new invite system to invite your friends
    Dismiss Notice

celtic Partick Thistle

Discussion in 'Club67' started by mkbhoy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. mkbhoy

mkbhoy Well-Known Member Gallowgate

Uploaded:
    0 bytes
    Downloaded:
    0 bytes
    Ratio:
    -
    I thought they played OK last night. I know that teams are always "up for it" against us and they'll prbably get cuffed 7 zip off Ross County or something, BUT they seemed to be well organised, tactically well set up and physically fit. Their right back in particular had a very good game IMO.

I reckon they'll give some of the top teams a hard game and that we escaped a potential banana skin last night (escpecially with yer mans header over the bar from 3 yards and the penalty incident).

Good three points.

2. motherwelltim

motherwelltim Well-Known Member Gallowgate

Uploaded:
    0 bytes
    Downloaded:
    0 bytes
    Ratio:
    -
    Very difficult to break down

Could have easily been a penalty at the end too

Good 3 points gained

3. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member Gallowgate

Uploaded:
    0 bytes
    Downloaded:
    0 bytes
    Ratio:
    -
    Was at a wedding last night, so only seen the highlights today. From what I saw we looked pretty comfortable and should have had a couple more. If it was against us, I'd definitely have been shouting for that penalty at the end

4. glasgow celtic

glasgow celtic Well-Known Member Gallowgate

Uploaded:
    0 bytes
    Downloaded:
    0 bytes
    Ratio:
    -
    stonewall penalty but got to remember we have bigger fish to fry on wed.agree a few of the so called bigger clubs will struggle there :tiphat: