1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

celtic Partick Thistle

Discussion in 'Club67' started by mkbhoy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. mkbhoy

mkbhoy Active Member Stream_access

I thought they played OK last night. I know that teams are always "up for it" against us and they'll prbably get cuffed 7 zip off Ross County or something, BUT they seemed to be well organised, tactically well set up and physically fit. Their right back in particular had a very good game IMO.

I reckon they'll give some of the top teams a hard game and that we escaped a potential banana skin last night (escpecially with yer mans header over the bar from 3 yards and the penalty incident).

Good three points.

2. motherwelltim

motherwelltim New Member Stream_access

Very difficult to break down

Could have easily been a penalty at the end too

Good 3 points gained

3. Anton

Anton Active Member Stream_access

Was at a wedding last night, so only seen the highlights today. From what I saw we looked pretty comfortable and should have had a couple more. If it was against us, I'd definitely have been shouting for that penalty at the end

4. glasgow celtic

glasgow celtic Well-Known Member Stream_access

stonewall penalty but got to remember we have bigger fish to fry on wed.agree a few of the so called bigger clubs will struggle there :tiphat: