Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in
  • Hello Guest Welcome to the new tictalk ,, the board software has been upgraded to xenforo 2 ... it might take a bit getting used to and the there might be a few bugs around the place , if you find any please make a thread and report them thanks

celtic Partick Thistle

Thread starter #1

mkbhoy

Gallowgate
I thought they played OK last night. I know that teams are always "up for it" against us and they'll prbably get cuffed 7 zip off Ross County or something, BUT they seemed to be well organised, tactically well set up and physically fit. Their right back in particular had a very good game IMO.

I reckon they'll give some of the top teams a hard game and that we escaped a potential banana skin last night (escpecially with yer mans header over the bar from 3 yards and the penalty incident).

Good three points.

Anton

Gallowgate
Was at a wedding last night, so only seen the highlights today. From what I saw we looked pretty comfortable and should have had a couple more. If it was against us, I'd definitely have been shouting for that penalty at the end

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate
stonewall penalty but got to remember we have bigger fish to fry on wed.agree a few of the so called bigger clubs will struggle there :tiphat: