Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

Kano Foundation Kano Bucket Collection - flag day

Bhoyohbhoy

Gallowgate_2018
Jul 20, 2016
Annual Bucket Collection pre match on Saturday 4th August at home to Livingston.
Looking for as many volunteers to assist. We will be collecting from 12.00 noon till just before kick off. An hour or two of your time would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to help with the Bucket Collection please sign up here please email [email protected]

All donations gratefully accepted. We have upped our allocation to 157 season tickets. We are fully fan funded. Wth your help we hope to take our 8,000 and 9,000 kids this season.
If you are on a supporters bus we would appreciate any collections you would like to make on that day.
We couldn't have done this without the support of those on this board and the wider Celtic Family
Hail, Hail

Techt902

fucked if I know
Oct 4, 2014
will stick this for you to the forum list

pretty sure @John and @ozzietim have helped out before as I've seen them with buckets :D

ozzietim

Koality
Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
will stick this for you to the forum list

pretty sure @John and @ozzietim have helped out before as I've seen them with buckets :D
Nice one matey. Doing it again this year. If yer going to the game, just a couple hours yer free time prior to ko. Kano would really appreciate that! HH

Joebhoy70

Gallowgate_2018
Jul 25, 2016
Total raised on Saturday

£7722.41

Thanks to everyone who donated

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
I great amount,, but I can't help but think if everyone just put in 50p the amount would have been £29k based on the games attendance.

Joebhoy70

Gallowgate_2018
Jul 25, 2016
I know mate
Still thousands just ignore or walk past
Still thousands that don't know what we do
As they haven't heard of us

The way we look at it
It's free money so dosn't matter what we make it's a few hours rattling buckets
Few hours counting

Just greatful for what we get