1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

IPTV or Zgamma

Discussion in 'TICTALK iptv' started by gra123, Aug 12, 2017.

1. gra123

gra123 New Member Stream_access

definitely neet to go down this route as paying to much to V. Question is do I go back to the zgemma box and get a V line, or do I go IPTV? so the there is the question guys, opinions please.

2. saoirse

saoirse I'm fucked if I know

why not have both then you get the best of both worlds

motherwelltim and gra123 like this.
  3. gra123

So I can get IPTV on a Zgamma?

4. saoirse

saoirse I'm fucked if I know

yes , and run a cable line at the same time

5. Sean47

Sean47 Member Stream_access

I've got a cline running cable on the zgemma h2. Some channels are a bit iffy, that's down to the quality of the server I'm sure, but in truth the sports channels have been rock solid and the picture quality is as good if not better than the VM TiVo.
    Haven't put IPTV on the zgemma but I know it can be done. Lots of videos on YouTube.

gra123 likes this.
  6. gra123

will need to get this sorted soon then, I'll try and get a box this week. brilliant help as usual m8.

7. gra123

Brilliant m8, don't be shy when i'm looking for help. :)

8. Sean47

Sean47 Member Stream_access

Mate, I haven't a fuckin' Scooby about these things. Box was overloaded with the cline but I think it's not too difficult to add. Wooshbuild seems to a good build that's pretty easy to add to the unflashed box.
    But Saoirse is the man for advice here.

gra123 likes this.
  9. glasgow celtic

glasgow celtic Well-Known Member Stream_access

ive got a zgemma h1 box running on virgin,need any help setting it up give me a shout :tiphat:

gra123 likes this.
  10. gra123

Cheers m8. :thumbup:

11. thatstheteam4me

thatstheteam4me New Member

I have both, well did, my line has expired. Just going with IPTV to see how I get on. I have it on the zgemma and smart iptv app on tv. Not as easy to navigate and can't record, so may go back to my line soon!