1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Restaurants ??

Discussion in 'The Kitchen' started by Darloexile, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Darloexile

Darloexile Moderator

Looking for a good cheapish option on the South Side, who recommends what ......

Plus has anyone tried these World Buffet places ... good, bad or indifferent ??

2. frajja

frajja Well-Known Member

I love yadgar but it's more of a cafe

3. southside bhoy

southside bhoy New Member

Go to new ghandi on Vicky road going their on Saturday night

2 people like this.
  4. unrealkayal

unrealkayal Moderator

The Pearl Of India on cathcart rd is good.

5. celticjimmy

celticjimmy Active Member Stream_access

Best i've had whilst visiting Glasgow is The Nakodar Grill annfield place, at the end of Duke st.

6. Mungog

Mungog Member

Turban Tandoori in Station Rd Newton Mearns is fabulous............but not the cheapest.

2 people like this.
  7. frajja

frajja Well-Known Member

ive got a world buffet at the end of my road in uddingston, to be honest i find these places shite

8. pablo87

pablo87 Member

been to that one a couple of times, its good the first time but u start to realise its all cheap stuff.

9. Terry O'Neill

Terry O'Neill New Member

Koolba Candleriggs Chicken Chaat best ever bottle of Paualner or two tae wash it doon king prawn garlic chilli wae a nan

2 people like this.
  10. JadMockery

JadMockery New Member

16" Spicy Mince Pizza from there is amazing! World Buffet is nice Chinese,Indian or Italian options, Kebabish is good on Viccy Road, it's a shame Glasgow Sweet House at the corner of Cathcart is no more they made the most amazing Chicken kebab naans. Avoid the Bistro at Viccy Hospital guaranteed dribbles and sore tummy

11. TheBlonde

TheBlonde Under neon loneliness . . .

Went to Ashoka Ashton Lane recently for a 3 course lunch. Small portions but food was lovely. Chicken wing starters for me, chicken pakora for my bf. We both had Rogan Josh, lamb for me, chicken for him. It was with one of those Itison vouchers which cost £7 all in. Brilliantly cheap!!