Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in
  • Hello Guest Welcome to the new tictalk ,, the board software has been upgraded to xenforo 2 ... it might take a bit getting used to and the there might be a few bugs around the place , if you find any please make a thread and report them thanks

Hipster food and drink

Hailtic

Administrator
Staff member
That shovel is an abomination. How could ye possibly eat that without it flying across the room? Some of the ways that food is served up can look pretty cool but I always wonder if the recipients are washed properly.

rmonsta

Gallowgate
I fucking despise this shite. Give me my food on a fucking plate. Took some customers for Italian food down near my work. He got some sea food thing and it came served in a half win bottle. He was struggling like fuck to eat it properly.

shambolic

Gallowgate
Went to a mental restaurant in Dubai (Carnivale) and for one of the courses they had Bob the Builder come round with a toolbox and make the course for you.
My wife was pished and stole his hat.
:risas3:

IMG_3175.JPG

Cocktails were cracking though

IMG_3172.JPG

Thread starter #9

saoirse

Administrator
Staff member
Went to a mental restaurant in Dubai (Carnivale) and for one of the courses they had Bob the Builder come round with a toolbox and make the course for you.
My wife was pished and stole his hat.
:risas3:

View attachment 667

Cocktails were cracking though

View attachment 668
see thats looks as if its done well and I can get that

its the fry up in a shoe or on a shovel

rmonsta

Gallowgate
see thats looks as if its done well and I can get that

its the fry up in a shoe or on a shovel
Food on a fucking shovel is just stupid. Its not funky, its not out there and its not on. Just give us a fucking plate. I even hate it when a burger comes on a bit of wood. Also this idea of serving chips in a wee fryer basket or similar is just a way to try and hide the fact yer not getting very many!

Sheriff

Gallowgate
I avoid places that serve up nonsense like that, I'll have mine on a plate and tea in a mug!
I did once see an fella fry bacon on a shovel on an open fire though.

Brick top

Gallowgate
I fucking despise this shite. Give me my food on a fucking plate. Took some customers for Italian food down near my work. He got some sea food thing and it came served in a half win bottle. He was struggling like fuck to eat it properly.

"Hi il steak and chips please hold the mushroom"

How do you like your steak

"On a fuckin plate pal"