1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

Hipster food and drink

Discussion in 'Club67' started by saoirse, Aug 11, 2017.

1. saoirse

saoirse I'm fucked if I know

whats yer views

[​IMG]

2. saoirse

3. saoirse

4. saoirse

5. Hailtic

Hailtic Active Member

That shovel is an abomination. How could ye possibly eat that without it flying across the room? Some of the ways that food is served up can look pretty cool but I always wonder if the recipients are washed properly.

6. glasgow celtic

glasgow celtic Well-Known Member Stream_access

would rattle all of that :ronny3:

looks tremendous :D

7. rmonsta

rmonsta Active Member Stream_access

I fucking despise this shite. Give me my food on a fucking plate. Took some customers for Italian food down near my work. He got some sea food thing and it came served in a half win bottle. He was struggling like fuck to eat it properly.

8. shambolic

shambolic Active Member Stream_access

Went to a mental restaurant in Dubai (Carnivale) and for one of the courses they had Bob the Builder come round with a toolbox and make the course for you.
    My wife was pished and stole his hat.
    :risas3:

IMG_3175.JPG

Cocktails were cracking though

IMG_3172.JPG

9. saoirse

see thats looks as if its done well and I can get that

its the fry up in a shoe or on a shovel

shambolic likes this.
  10. rmonsta

rmonsta Active Member Stream_access

Food on a fucking shovel is just stupid. Its not funky, its not out there and its not on. Just give us a fucking plate. I even hate it when a burger comes on a bit of wood. Also this idea of serving chips in a wee fryer basket or similar is just a way to try and hide the fact yer not getting very many!

shambolic likes this.