Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

celtic Griffiths for Scotland?

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Whats the wee mans Scotland future? Two maulings from the coaching staff McLeish and Grant while both making out they were in support of him. Grant yesterday said he had issues with his body and recent criticism whilst in my view the conversation surrounding his withdrawal should've remained private and then McLeish today saying "I don't want to throw him under a bus" remark, but ............ Not very supportive and a very public put down. I hope he never dons a blue shirt again as long as that fat reptile is in charge. HH

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate_2018
Jan 16, 2015
mcliesh is a drunken fucking hun bastard and for that reason i hope scotland get pumped silly for the rest of his tenure :tiphat:

unrealkayal

“So many books, so little time."
Gallowgate_2018
Jan 12, 2015
Anyone who plays them israelis at football deserves all the worst luck going.Fuck scotland and god bless the griff.

Sep 30, 2018
Scotlands national team and the whole set up behind it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Mcleish is fucking things up and will continue to do so. He is a thick cunt.

waco61

Gallowgate_2018
Sep 23, 2017
well done griff,not happy with our other celtic scottish players, who will play,are they feckin blind, israel is an apartheid state just like south africa was & world sport banned playing them,not only that,we are witnessing a genocidal land grab as they murder women/children, have these players no morals ,you tell the sfa to feck right off