Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

good pal of mine speaking

Techt902

fucked if I know
Oct 4, 2014
Pádraic Mac Coitir of Lasair Dhearg speaking in recent days regarding the arrest and detention of a young Palestinian. Featured behind him is a mural highlighting local women and their struggle for freedom, including, as he mentions, young Julie Livingstone from Lenadoon.

I remember well the early days of 1969 and like many others I never imagined the struggle to last as long as it is- without success so far.
Boys and girls were killed and indeed the first person I saw being shot dead was Desy Healy who was killed by a British soldier while throwing a sauce bottle during a riot on the day the Brits brought in Internment in August 71.
During that particular period of Internment some schoolboys, the youngest being 15, were interned.
We are seeing this on a daily basis in Palestine and the most famous of those imprisoned is Ahed Tamini who's just 15. Ahed has seen a lot in her short life with relatives being killed, wounded and imprisoned. The zionist regime totally ignore the criticism being levelled at them so it's important we add our voices to the injustice being levelled against the Palestinian people.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Hear Hear, the UN sit back and do nor say nothing. The Israeli nation appears to do what they like without impunity

Mee®kat

Gallowgate
Mar 18, 2016
What is this all about, i could not understand a word from the video.

Palestinians?

glasgow celtic

Gallowgate_2018
Jan 16, 2015
Pádraic Mac Coitir of Lasair Dhearg speaking in recent days regarding the arrest and detention of a young Palestinian. Featured behind him is a mural highlighting local women and their struggle for freedom, including, as he mentions, young Julie Livingstone from Lenadoon.

I remember well the early days of 1969 and like many others I never imagined the struggle to last as long as it is- without success so far.
Boys and girls were killed and indeed the first person I saw being shot dead was Desy Healy who was killed by a British soldier while throwing a sauce bottle during a riot on the day the Brits brought in Internment in August 71.
During that particular period of Internment some schoolboys, the youngest being 15, were interned.
We are seeing this on a daily basis in Palestine and the most famous of those imprisoned is Ahed Tamini who's just 15. Ahed has seen a lot in her short life with relatives being killed, wounded and imprisoned. The zionist regime totally ignore the criticism being levelled at them so it's important we add our voices to the injustice being levelled against the Palestinian people.

the guy in the video is the spit of thebigroch from CO :eek1:

:overall:

thombhoy

Gallowgate_2018
Dec 12, 2015
Well said, we need plenty more folk to bring this to the attention of all.