Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in
  • Hello Guest Welcome to the new tictalk ,, the board software has been upgraded to xenforo 2 ... it might take a bit getting used to and the there might be a few bugs around the place , if you find any please make a thread and report them thanks

DONATIONS

Thread starter #1

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2016
TICTALK has no advertisements, is not sponsored, and provides its services free of charge. For these reasons, its financial obligations can only be met with the help of voluntary user donations. Supporting the site is and will always remain voluntary. If you are financially able, help pay the bills by donating. TICTALK's continued survival is up to you.

All donations are used to cover the costs of running the site. These costs represent the hardware the site runs on and uses (e.g., servers, encoders, upgrades, fixes, etc.), and recurring operating expenses (e.g., hosting, bandwidth, power, etc.).

Please note that TICTALK is a non-profit organization. No staff member or other individual responsible for the site's operation personally profits from user donations. As a donor your financial support is exclusively applied to operating costs. When you donate you aren't paying the Staff, neither are you purchasing sport's streams or paying to access the resources forum (Although donators will always get priority access to these). When you donate you are paying TICTALK's bills.

TICTALK primarily is a community and as such the staff will try to look after that community. Feel free to contact us with any queries or suggestions. HAIL HAIL

saoirse

fucked if I know
Staff member
Oct 4, 2014
i plan to install the donation manager this weekend
the pot is empty but weve just renewed both licenses so good for another month.
ill post up receipts here

amac

Gallowgate
Dec 10, 2015
I was looking for the donate button as well. I'll send something when its working or you can send me the address for payment.

Last edited:

Sean47

Gallowgate
Dec 11, 2015
Just discovered this thread. Couldn't see the donation button. Get it sorted Saoirse. Today's stream was the best I've ever watched. No IPTV sub I've seen comes close to the quality on tictalk. Incumbent on all of us to support your efforts.
Up the Republic.