Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

Celtic pictures old and new

Dec 29, 2015
Some great photos there, looking at the one of the Celtic Way got me thinking when that mob visit for the first time in a few weeks they will do some damage to it along with the usual damage inside the ground.

jamespatrick76

Mar 19, 2016
Some great photos there, looking at the one of the Celtic Way got me thinking when that mob visit for the first time in a few weeks they will do some damage to it along with the usual damage inside the ground.
They should make the tramps enter though the back door...

TheBlonde

Under neon loneliness . . .
Gallowgate_2018
Jul 16, 2016
Especially love the old newspaper clips.

TheBlonde

Under neon loneliness . . .
Gallowgate_2018
Jul 16, 2016
They will go out of their way to wreck what they can, no doubt about it. Hope the GB & standing section have an appropriate banner and give them pelters.

okeydokey

Gallowgate_2018
Feb 5, 2016
that was great, I love all the old photo's. I used to have the sunday post and one other paper( I can't remember the other) of the day John Thomson died and the day of his funeral. Loaned them to someone and never seen them again.

Steviethecelt

Gallowgate_2018
Jul 6, 2016
Belters. Especially if you can remember those days, which i can.

Gally

Life is simple...Celtic and Family
Gallowgate_2018
Aug 3, 2016
i was always in the Celtic end when i was young directly behind the goals or over at corner flag beside the jungle, great picture brings back many memories