Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in
  • Hello Guest Welcome to the new tictalk ,, the board software has been upgraded to xenforo 2 ... it might take a bit getting used to and the there might be a few bugs around the place , if you find any please make a thread and report them thanks

Streams Best way of watching streams on my telly?

Thread starter #1

ambassador

Gallowgate
Sorry if there's some sort of "how to" guide for this. I've genuinely looked and cannae see anything.

Anyway.... I watched a few CTV links recently on my phone but would like to boost today's game to my telly. Unfortunately none of the players appear on my laptop using Chrome, Firefox or Edge so simply hooking the laptop to telly via HDMI isn't going to work.

Can I cast from my phone to my Bravia smart TV or Fire Stick?

Cheers.

saoirse

Administrator
Staff member
all players work on chrome , ff and edge so you need to check your browser settings and make sure you have flash enabled
and that no scripts are getting blocked
a bit late in the day to be setting up apps , maybe for the next game ?

Thread starter #3

ambassador

Gallowgate
all players work on chrome , ff and edge so you need to check your browser settings and make sure you have flash enabled
and that no scripts are getting blocked
a bit late in the day to be setting up apps , maybe for the next game ?
Cheers mate! Will fanny about with it.

Twins are only just sleeping so trying to sort it last minute!

Can get it on my phone anyway which is fine.

saoirse

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers mate! Will fanny about with it.

Twins are only just sleeping so trying to sort it last minute!

Can get it on my phone anyway which is fine.
usually you get a wee warning in your browser bar about unsafe or blocked scripts , you need to allow and it will be fine

Thread starter #5

ambassador

Gallowgate
usually you get a wee warning in your browser bar about unsafe or blocked scripts , you need to allow and it will be fine
I think I'm talking pish anyway mate. Just clicked on the Celtic TV player and it's working.

Well, it's playing music at me just now but is working! Will hook the fucker up to my telly and mess around with casting ect fro the next game.

Cheers.