Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

bedwetters assemble here

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
LOL

I don't want to pick on Kennedy, as has been pointed out, he is doing as he is told.

I am equally disappointed that Toure hasn't made more of a difference, maybe he has to Ajer but not, in my opinion Hendry.

I am delighted with how the team has been over the last 2 years, it's churlish to moan about last year not being as good as the Invincible year, but we didn't hit the same dizzy heights with our standard/style of play.

The board/scouting system must share responsibility for the lack of signings in the defensive area, hats off for Edouard, but we could all see the defense needed help/strengthened.
It's almost beyond belief that we have failed to bring anyone in for the CL Qualifiers, which are potentially, financially at least, our most important games.

Maybe I should apply as a coach :laff"
You echo what we all feel. “We are Celtic supporters” .... i feel a song coming on! Lol. Raising the question focusses all on what and where we should be HH

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Exactly, so if I can practice and learn how to take corners, how can modern day players not ???
This is fucking mental. Its John Kennedy's fault that we have mostly always been shite at corners and this also makes BR a bad coach. So tell me what manager will we bring in that will teach our players how to take a decent corner?

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
This is fucking mental. Its John Kennedy's fault that we have mostly always been shite at corners and this also makes BR a bad coach. So tell me what manager will we bring in that will teach our players how to take a decent corner?
Me :caveman:

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Glad I kept that waterproof sheet on:mad:

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
We should all be walking with a spring in our step as we head towards 10 in a row, but instead it feels like we are being ground down by the lack of movement in the transfer window

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
The victims of our own success. We will always be prone to losing our better players unfortunately. It's fecking shite though.HH

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
The victims of our own success. We will always be prone to losing our better players unfortunately. It's fecking shite though.HH
Complacency was always going to be our biggest short-term threat.
The last 12 months however just seem to be willfully negligent.
Despite our bloated squad we seem lacking in nearly all positions.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Complacency was always going to be our biggest short-term threat.
The last 12 months however just seem to be willfully negligent.
Despite our bloated squad we seem lacking in nearly all positions.
I agree I never thought it could get as bad as it appears but losing big players has a massive impact on our squad. Never say they are irreplaceable but what quality is on the horizon? I can't see it? HH

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
I shall be sleeping naked tonight, tenna for men firmly back in their packet, :yess: