Welcome to tictalk

come on in and join in , its fun here !

Register Log in

bedwetters assemble here

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Not picking on John Kennedy but what the fuck does he do as a defensive coach.
Thought Toure would have helped out with coaching the defense.

Can't bed wet cos we shat it
I asked that question last season. We are his pension policy. Does nothing for me. HH

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
see at the end of the day ,, the board are at fault here
Undoubtedly they are at fault but we have had the opportunity to strengthen and haven't. Nevertheless Kennedy has been there for a few years as defensive coach and nothing has improved despite the personnel. HH

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Thank fuck I put that plastic sheet on. AEK are not a great team. We should be better than that.

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Kennedy is not a defensive coach. Dunno why this shite is coming up again. He is the first team coach he trains all the players. Toure is the the defensive coach. But fucking Baresi and Beckenbaur couldnt make a decent defence with Hendry Lustig and Jozo.

unrealkayal

“So many books, so little time."
Gallowgate_2018
Jan 12, 2015
Heard brendan after the game,"You shouldnt need to lose to learn"Citing liverpools example of building from position of strength.Oops mr lawwell

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Heard brendan after the game,"You shouldnt need to lose to learn"Citing liverpools example of building from position of strength.Oops mr lawwell
Yes mate didn't miss them without being overtly obvious. HH

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Kennedy is not a defensive coach. Dunno why this shite is coming up again. He is the first team coach he trains all the players. Toure is the the defensive coach. But fucking Baresi and Beckenbaur couldnt make a decent defence with Hendry Lustig and Jozo.
I stand corrected! But what the feck does he do? HH

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
I stand corrected! But what the feck does he do? HH
He does what BR tells him to do at training. He is basically BR's lackey same as all first team coaches. But blaming coaches is not the issue here, its having players that are simply not good enough.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
He does what BR tells him to do at training. He is basically BR's lackey same as all first team coaches. But blaming coaches is not the issue here, its having players that are simply not good enough.
Yes but year after year after year nothing seems to improve despite the changes in personell. Players take the blame when they cross the white line but often it is evident they do not know what they are to do who to mark etc. Second goal lost from a simple set play, again. HH

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
Yes but year after year after year nothing seems to improve despite the changes in personell. Players take the blame when they cross the white line but often it is evident they do not know what they are to do who to mark etc. Second goal lost from a simple set play, again. HH
Hendry gets beat in the air and Lustig is ball watching at that goal. Its down to poor players not coaching IMO. That goal came from a stupid move from Rogic followed by a silly foul by Lustig in a dangerous area. But yet again it came down to our defenders not being good enough when it mattered.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Hendry gets beat in the air and Lustig is ball watching at that goal. Its down to poor players not coaching IMO. That goal came from a stupid move from Rogic followed by a silly foul by Lustig in a dangerous area. But yet again it came down to our defenders not being good enough when it mattered.
We’ll agree to disagree mate. It happens far too often in my humble opinion to be solely the fault of the players. Brendan has been heaped with praise for developing coaching and improving players. So when defensively it fails he and his staff are duty bound to shoulder the blame too. And I still don’t see what Kennedy brings to the table lol. HH

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
We’ll agree to disagree mate. It happens far too often in my humble opinion to be solely the fault of the players. Brendan has been heaped with praise for developing coaching and improving players. So when defensively it fails he and his staff are duty bound to shoulder the blame too. And I still don’t see what Kennedy brings to the table lol. HH
Unless you are at training every day then you wont see what he brings to the table. He is the first team coach mate. I dont remember this shit about Steve Walford back in the day. It seems some dont like JK and see him as a viable target when all he does is take the training. He is not responsible for the tactics we adopt, the style we play or any of that stuff. He simply puts the players through the drills that BR tells him to.

TiocfaidhArmani

Gallowgate_2018
May 18, 2018
If completely fecked off with the defence and Lawell then sign me up, I'm a bed wetter.

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Unless you are at training every day then you wont see what he brings to the table. He is the first team coach mate. I dont remember this shit about Steve Walford back in the day. It seems some dont like JK and see him as a viable target when all he does is take the training. He is not responsible for the tactics we adopt, the style we play or any of that stuff. He simply puts the players through the drills that BR tells him to.
Right ok I’ll get off his back lol HH

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
In that case I am prepared to say that either BR is a shite coach or a soft manager.

It appears that the only person in our team who can hit a decent corner or free kick is Leigh Griffiths. I cannot understand how he does not have players practicing taking corners or free kicks for hours on end until they can get it right. Either that or they do practice and fuck it up in games and nothing is said to them.
I know if in my job if I continually made mistakes like that I would have some action taken against me.
I was never really any good at football but through practice I could curly a corner straight into the goal (providing there were no defenders or goalies lol), my point is that I practiced and practiced until I could do it. why oh why does this not happen with our players at dead ball situations either when we are in attack OR in defence.

rmonsta

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 12, 2014
In that case I am prepared to say that either BR is a shite coach or a soft manager.

It appears that the only person in our team who can hit a decent corner or free kick is Leigh Griffiths. I cannot understand how he does not have players practicing taking corners or free kicks for hours on end until they can get it right. Either that or they do practice and fuck it up in games and nothing is said to them.
I know if in my job if I continually made mistakes like that I would have some action taken against me.
I was never really any good at football but through practice I could curly a corner straight into the goal (providing there were no defenders or goalies lol), my point is that I practiced and practiced until I could do it. why oh why does this not happen with our players at dead ball situations either when we are in attack OR in defence.
How many great corner takers have we had over the years? Lubo and Naka?

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
How many great corner takers have we had over the years? Lubo and Naka?
Exactly, so if I can practice and learn how to take corners, how can modern day players not ???

Jim

Gallowgate_2018
Aug 15, 2017
Exactly, so if I can practice and learn how to take corners, how can modern day players not ???
Can I join in again! Kennedy contributes nothing. Go on Darlo! I’ve got your back lol HH

Darloexile

Gallowgate_2018
Oct 27, 2014
Can I join in again! Kennedy contributes nothing. Go on Darlo! I’ve got your back lol HH
LOL

I don't want to pick on Kennedy, as has been pointed out, he is doing as he is told.

I am equally disappointed that Toure hasn't made more of a difference, maybe he has to Ajer but not, in my opinion Hendry.

I am delighted with how the team has been over the last 2 years, it's churlish to moan about last year not being as good as the Invincible year, but we didn't hit the same dizzy heights with our standard/style of play.

The board/scouting system must share responsibility for the lack of signings in the defensive area, hats off for Edouard, but we could all see the defense needed help/strengthened.
It's almost beyond belief that we have failed to bring anyone in for the CL Qualifiers, which are potentially, financially at least, our most important games.

Maybe I should apply as a coach :laff"