1. Welcome back to Tictalk .... We have been busy working on some new themes for the forum. The new theme default is set to tic_mobile and we think its lovely . You can change to any theme by clicking the theme changer at the bottom of the forum list and selecting your preferred theme .... We look forward to your feedback

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome back Guest We have Purchased a theme for the forum , ive done some work to it and have still to bug fix it. Feel free to take a look around and point out anything that needs fixed cheers
    Dismiss Notice

Andriod boxes.

Discussion in 'Kodi/XMBC' started by markybhoy, Jan 22, 2017.

1. markybhoy

markybhoy Active Member Stream_access

I've a firestick but it's struggling with the football. So I am looking into buying a android box. It's only for kodi the same as the firestick. There is loads to chose from. What I want to know is what one decent and worth the money. Has anyone any recommendations?

2. saoirse

saoirse I'm fucked if I know

nvidea shield is the best

3. markybhoy

Cheers lubo.

Had a look but I was thinking about the £50 mark. I'm a tight sod. :laff":laff":laff"

4. saoirse

Fuck sake just as well I didn't suggest the mac mini :holy:

5. Hailtic

Hailtic Active Member

I have an MS8+ and its fab. Nice and quick and cheap as chips. Take a look on Amazon. In fact the MS9+ is the newer box. Theres one on Amazon with a m¡ni keyboard for 40 quid.

6. saoirse

do u use the brewers for streaming ?

7. Hailtic

Hailtic Active Member

Wit? lol

8. saoirse

browser :rolleyes:

9. Hailtic

Hailtic Active Member

Oh right...ha ha...yes I use the browser.

10. KDC1888

KDC1888 Active Member Stream_access

I know there are better streaming devices out there but the firestick does me for the price and usually can find decent links to sports on the pulse build

11. markybhoy

I've got a firestick but on sportsmania the footy is like slow motion but works fine on any other device. So I'm just looking for a decent device.

12. markybhoy

Cheers. I will look this up.

13. KDC1888

KDC1888 Active Member Stream_access

Yeah I get that bud I don't have sportsmania but i did have a one day pass a couple of weeks back and it was spot on on my firestick? I'm not too clued up on the techy side of things but maybe it runs better on different builds or different versions of kodi?