Register Log in

celtic 2018 January Transfer Window

Thread starter #1

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
IN:
CB - Marvin Compper (RB Leipzig - 1m)
AM - Lewis Morgan (St. Mirren - 300,000.)
?W - Leo Mazis (Belconnen United - ?)
AM - Charly Musonda Jr ( Chelsea - 18 month loan)
CB - Jack Hendry (Dundee - ?)
GK - Scott Bain (Dundee - 6 month Loan)

OUT:
CM - Kundai Benyu (Oldham Athletic - Loan)
CB - Erik Sviatchenko (FC Midtjylland - Loan)
AM - Liam Henderson (Bari - undisclosed)
GK - Conor Hazard (Falkirk - Loan)
AM - Scott Allan (Hibs - Loan)

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2017
Sviatchenko defo gone by next week

So like for like

Think we will see another winger, with Roberts not gonna be 100% for a while and Hayes out for season

Hopefully twumasi Guy we all want

If dembele goes another striker

Sep 30, 2016
need a right back with a another center half and a big forward so that we can switch the style of play as we are starting to become predictable , just hope brendan realizes this as a blind man could see it , and a middy who could play a killer pass ( yes i can dream )

we should get rid of the dross on the fringes to free up cash for new players , and loan the young lads who are not getting game time

martind

Jan 3, 2018
Far too many passengers being carried by others always found wanting in the bigger games. We all know who they are they place additional pressure on the quality we have which in turn affects their game. Sinclair is being slated for performances lately but who supports him, Brown equally is covering for two. We all agree investment is required.
HH

Darloexile

Gallowgate
Oct 27, 2014
Don't think there will be too many in, without a few leaving.

BR has always said he prefers a smaller squad.

Thread starter #8

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
Kundai Benyu to Oldham Athletic, sitting 20th in England's League 1 (A step up from playing in the National league)

TTC

Gallowgate
Jul 27, 2016
Out
Dembele - 18-20 million. I think he is away. Even walking off the park on Saturday it looked and felt like the last we’d see of him. HH
Nonsense, he walked off the park against Motherwell like that in the final. He does it all the time, he’s in Dubai the now and that surely says it all? He wouldn’t be out there if he was for the off I don’t think.

Jim

Gallowgate
Aug 15, 2017
Nonsense, he walked off the park against Motherwell like that in the final. He does it all the time, he’s in Dubai the now and that surely says it all? He wouldn’t be out there if he was for the off I don’t think.
I hope so. Don’t want to see him go. Just had that gut feeling HH

Dec 30, 2017
Celtic have signed Australian winger Leo Mazis from Canberra’s National Premier League club Belconnen United, it has been confirmed.

The Australian semi-professional club announced on their official Facebook account on Wednesday that Mazis, 17, has agreed terms to follow Tom Rogic’s steps and leave Canberra to move to the Scottish giants.

The Daily Record has reported that Mazis has signed a three-year deal after a successful trial period with the Scottish champions that took place last November.

The teenager is set to be unveiled by Celtic next week but Belconnen have already confirmed on their Facebook page that the deal has gone through though.

“Leo Mazis, who was handed his first grade debut by Dean Ugrinic in 2017 has been signed to Celtic in Scotland’s premier League. Celtic is also the home of former BUFC first grade player, Tom Rogic,” said the post on their official Facebook account.

Thread starter #20

Green_Smurf

Administrator
Jul 27, 2016
New Thread: https://tictalk.co.uk/forum/threads/2018-summer-transfer-window.5222/

Hopefully the summer will be kinder than the winter:

CB - Marvin Compper ………. Kind of deal we laugh at the Huns for making ... waste of money it seems
CB - Jack Hendry …….. Reminds me a bit of Gary Caldwell … can hopefully be coached into goodness
AM - Charly Musonda Jr ….. Doesn't like it up him. Went home , took the baw.
GK - Scott Bain - At last, a back up goalie that doesn't inspire fear

AM - Lewis Morgan …. Time will tell
Leo Mazis .…. ?