• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Right then

Rhythmoftime

Just being nice and courteous and introducing myself. As the saying goes I'm a Celtic daft unrepentant fenian bassa. First season book in 87/88 (under 18's £70) and had one ever since the Hampden year. Love all things Celtic and Have a huge interest in Irish republicanism which go hand in hand to be fair! I'm also still backing Ronny 100%.

saoirse

Administrator
Just being nice and courteous and introducing myself. As the saying goes I'm a Celtic daft unrepentant fenian bassa. First season book in 87/88 (under 18's £70) and had one ever since the Hampden year. Love all things Celtic and Have a huge interest in Irish republicanism which go hand in hand to be fair! I'm also still backing Ronny 100%.

welcome @Rhythmoftime , take a look around and join in , hope you like it here :ronny3:

Brick top

V.I.P
Good to have you more the merrier now come the run bits

Are you a bird

Any pics of your maw in the bath

Is a Jaffa cake a biscuit

Darloexile

V.I.P
Good to see a new "face" here. :ronny3:

I know fuck all about anything really, but not shy to spout shite at any time. :gimp:

As with us all love the hoops, just started a new job which has suddenly put a stop to me going to as many games :down:

Will be at Perth at the weekend and looking for a spare for swinecastle :ynwa2:

:fth:

CelticRebel

Right,so ye say yer wanny us,eh?
136,000 were at Hampden v Leeds United,name them all and where they aw came fae.:runer: