• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Morning troops

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

Glasgowbhoy67

Feb 28, 2017
wee introduction I suppose is needed. My names Darren, 41 and a season ticket holder. Celtic daft like all
You lot. Been going to the games with the main man off here since we were young lads. Good to get some football char on the go. Hate the Huns as we all do.......

saoirse

Administrator
Oct 4, 2014
Good to see you here m8 , we need some good posters to get the place moving along lots of love minded bhoys on here so I'm sure you will fit in well

Glasgowbhoy67

Feb 28, 2017
Good to see you here m8 , we need some good posters to get the place moving along lots of love minded bhoys on here so I'm sure you will fit in well
Defo mate. Will have my say on most things as I'm quite opinionated as you know

mkbhoy

Jul 27, 2016
eh? Fat, wee Celtic fan looking for love. Interested in blonde, big-titted, slim, nymphomaniac (female) Celtic fan for good times - no timewasters!