• Hi Guest Welcome back to Tictalk , we have now moved to xenforo 2.2 .. with a whole load of new features .. thanks for all your support and kind donations making this possible... You can stay upto date with all thinngs new here

Hail hail

Welcome to Tictalk

Come on in and join in ,, its fun here

Bizlandbhoy

Jan 11, 2021
I try to be positive on every occasion with Celtic, but really struggling tonight and it's only my first post 🤦

Belper

May 5, 2018
Welcome Bizlandbhoy...yep it's very hard these days to see anything positive. Apart from that shit on the park everything else has been a total PR disaster. Time for a clear out from top to bottom I now feel.

Sheriff

Aug 25, 2017
Total bollocks of a season yet again we've given the huns a lifeline, win 10 and we'd have buried them for years to come.
Get a new management team in ASAP, players who want out get them out in this window let's start to rebuild.

boxer180

V.I.P
Sep 20, 2016
The good news is that we seem to come back huge after hitting these horrible lows and this is awful.

Six months aft the John Barnes firing we had MON. Three months after the semi final penalty loss under Delia we go the rat. After rock. bottom in winter of 64, couple of months later we had big Jock. Even after Mowbray disaster, the fist Lennon era was decent if not earth shattering.

So hopefully good times could come sooner than later. Hopefully the next manager is a wow signing or at least very successful.

Welcome to our new member. Great site and I think it is all Tims.